At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That's where you come in. When you're part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you're more than just a job title. Join us as an Assistant events Operations Manager. Please see below some of the key job responsibilities: -
- Co-ordinate and monitor all meetings and conference held in the hotel to obtain maximum profit and maximum guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all client's needs are met and delivered upon in conjunction with the Events Operations Team
- Encourage, motivate and train staff to provide optimum service during functions
- Manage the implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual
- Deputise in the absence of the Events Operations Manager
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package - including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we'll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you'll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we'll make sure you'll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to ***************
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Minimum two years' experience in a Food and Beverage supervisory position in a 4/5* property
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work irregulars hours, late evenings and weekends when appropriate
Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company?
If so, make it happen and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of personal and professional opportunities exist.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.