Role: Fleet Bar Manager Location: Festival Pier / Dartford Head Office Salary: Dependant on Experience
This is an amazing opportunity for a strong and visionary Bar Manager to join our exclusive boat venues, to lead and inspire the team to deliver extraordinary bar service. To apply for the role, you must have proven experience in the nightclub or busy bar trade. You will know how to get the best out of your team through ongoing coaching and development, and have a drive to succeed. Strong commercial awareness will also be required so that opportunities can be identified to move the business forward. But what defines you is your love of the little details, which is crucial to us as it's the details that turns a great venue into the best venue!
About the role.Fleet Bar Manager
We require an innovative manager who can ensure that through personality, the highest levels of customer service and a motivated team the customers' expectations will continue to be exceeded. We require a truly 'hands on' manager with a dynamic personality who can drive the team, run the show and take pride in customer service.
Experience Required.Bar Manager
- Professional, high-reaching, and enthusiastic.
- You should have at least 1-2 years' experience as a Manager in a branded or high profile environment with high turnover and high levels of service.
- Strong leadership and communication attributes with the ability to demonstrate a professional approach to managing, training and leading successful teams.
- Use your personality and commercial mind to get the best out of your team and drive sales.
- You can work in a very busy, high volume environment, think on your feet and are able to learn and grow along with a fast-growing business.
- You will possess a real passion for customer service and creating a customer centred environment.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
- Organise regular staff meetings to set targets and deliverables. Oversee all staff, and supervise management to ensure their responsibilities are being carried out effectively.
- Introducing procedures and processes to ensure a smooth running of the business
- Observe and promote the operations and training manuals and other company procedures
- Record sickness, timekeeping and absence within department
- Accountable for adequate wet stock supplies, stock controls, administration, credits, monitoring and action
- Oversee producing monthly stock results
- You will be responsible for ordering and managing all bar stock
- Knowledge of current licencing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages
- Wants to be successful in building a reputation and maximise sales to get ahead with local competition
- Staff Rostering
It is essential you are passionate and can support and manage your team to deliver an outstanding journey for both customers and staff. Ideally you will currently be a Bar Manager, Assistant Bar Manager, Pub Manager or Hospitality Manager.
About us... 2017 sees London Party Boats celebrate its 14th year of business. Our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed. If you feel you've got the ability to really make a difference in this role and are excited by the prospect of joining a unique venue where the opportunities are endless, please send your CV to ***************************** to apply for this role. Due to the large number of expected applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
We are also looking for experienced bar staff - please forward all CVs to *****************************
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.