New opportunity not to be missed! Tapas Revolution has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Head Chef to join the team based in SouthGate, Bath.
Omar Allibhoy, the founder of Tapas Revolution is on a mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting Spanish tapas bars. Using only fresh ingredients cooked to order, Tapas Revolution offers quality, authentic food in a stylish, contemporary environment.
The Head Chef will maintain the highest standard of food and service according to Tapas Revolution specifications and achieve food gross profits, wage costs and net profits as per the budget. You will also manage, train and develop the kitchen team to its full potential.
The successful Head Chef will
- Have at least 2 years' experience as a head chef or kitchen manager.
- With a strong financial understanding
- Be able to work to and control set budgets
- Be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
- Show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
- Exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
Previous experience cooking in a fast-paced kitchen is essential, and an understanding of Spanish culture and ingredients preferable.
What we will offer our Head Chef
- A competitive salary up to £28,000
- A target related bonus
- Full training and industry qualifications
- Genuine development opportunities as the company continues to grow
- A fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- A chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
- Trips to Spain with our suppliers
Interested in working for us as a Head Chef? Then please send your CV and cover letter to us by clicking 'apply' now.
Vamos de tapas?!
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.