Location: Chipping Norton
Salary: Competitive - Depending on experience
This is a full time position working 40 hours over 5 days, mainly Monday to Friday with 1 or 2 Saturdays per month.
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside Heythrop Park Resort boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
Heythrop Park Resort is currently looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Reservations Co-ordinator to join the reservations team working closely with the Conference and Reservations Office Manager to maximize revenue and profits and by meeting guest expectations.
The role of the Reservations Co-ordinator:
This position involves taking guest enquiries over the phone, via email and third parties. We are looking for someone able to communicate at all levels with a passion for customer service and a keen eye for detail to join our friendly team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for bedroom reservations and group and tours, from all market segments including corporate and leisure. You will be working in a busy sales office environment which requires a consistency in customer service and being able to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team and will be expected to assist with other duties as required.
As the first point of contact with our customers you will have an excellent telephone manner and a good eye for detail. With the overall goal of maximising sales, you will take care of telephone as well as written enquires promptly and efficiently, identifying customer needs and proactively providing solutions to match and enhance them whilst working to brand standards.
Duties also include sending out brochure requests, promoting special events and following up on all guest enquiries in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Reservations Co-ordinator
- Previous experience working in a 4* hotel with multi outlets and working knowledge of Opera would be of advantage, however full training will be given.
- Is courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Is resilient and can work well under pressure.
- Is organized and can priorities her/his workload
- Is totally self-motivated
- Has a very good command of the English Language
- Has an open approach manner and thrive on interacting with people
- Has excellent self-presentation
- Heythrop Park Resort is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their own transport.
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- 28 days holiday (FT) raising to 29 days after one year's continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service)
- Free meals whilst on duty
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and applicants will be asked for documentation.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.